Happy international women’s day everyone!
I am super excited to be a part of women’s day blog hop theme on “She: A Tribute to her” hosted by my dear friend Swarnali Nath. And looking forward to reading amazing posts from talented co-bloggers from blogsphere.
I loved the theme of blog hop. indeed, it is great way to express our love and respect for those woman or women whom we love and admire much, and who have made our life journey pleasant with their competence, selfless care and affection.
Honestly, when I started brainstorming the ideas to write on this subject, I had one and only thought to write as that
“I want to honor and pay tribute to every woman on this international women day with my blog post. I believe, every woman is a great contributor to our society and doing their best to serve their family, community and county”.
So, A big cheer to all wonderful women out there who had shown incredible courage, strength and dedication to fulfilling their duties and responsibilities. A big round of applause for all those women who had fought many battles on various fronts every day and still stay strong to serve others. The heartiest thanks to all mothers, daughters, wives who have supported their families so well, in each condition.
All dear women you are the pillar of strength for society. You are the inspiration for so many.
You rocked various roles. You have achieved your dreams while helping others to do the same.
You are incredible,
You are powerful.
You are limitless,
Keep rocking, stay strong, support each other and be a role model for the upcoming generation.
So, on this international women’s day, I salute to every woman, young and old, whose stories on triumph, remain untold.
On this note, I am sharing 10 inspiring women quotes to uplift your mood and make the “International women’s day celebration” Joyble and inspiring.
Salute to everywoman: 10 inspiring women’s day quotes to salute every woman on the world
- “You are more powerful than you know: you are beautiful just as you are”. Melissa Etheridge
Yes, we women sometimes underestimate our power and beauty. We are powerful and we all are beautiful in our own way.
- “The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up” – Serena Williams.
Yes, it is important that women develop a support system. The world will become a better place to live, if you inspire each other and be happy with each other’s success.
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness. “Oprah Winfrey.
Yes, be courageous and do not be afraid to fail. Each failure teaches us an important life lesson and shows us a way to overcome obstacles and get us closer to our goals.
- “Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.” ― Brigitte Nicole
We women are highly emotional and sensitive by nature. do not consider this as your weakness. Let this be a sign that you have a big heart, and you are compassionate for other’s feelings.
- “You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness. — Diane von Furstenberg
Yes, do not be dependent on others to find happiness in life. Being aware of your own value and purpose and unlock the door to your personal excellence and happiness.
- “They keep saying that beautiful is something a girl needs to be. But honestly? Forget that. Don’t be beautiful. Be angry, be intelligent, be witty, be klutzy, be interesting, be funny, be adventurous, be crazy, be talented – there are an eternity of other things to be other than beautiful. And what is beautiful anyway, but a set of letters strung together to make a word? Be your own definition of amazing, always. That is so much more important than anything beautiful, ever.”
― Nikita Gill
Very well said. We women can be much more than just “beautiful”. We have amazing potential and unleashing power to be incredible and change the world.
- “And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” ― Mark Anthony
Finding passion and overcoming our fears in a challenging journey, when we cross the barrier, we become the best version of ourselves.
- “Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And, when you stumble, keep faith. And, when you’re knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you can’t or shouldn’t go on.”— Hillary Clinton
There is no substitute for hard work in life. Believe in yourself and never give up on your dream. Then, you can achieve whatever you want in life.
- “If you can dance and be free and not embarrassed you can rule the world.” ― Amy Poehler
Coming out from our shell is not easy as it sounds, but once we are able to do that, then nothing is impossible in this world.
- “Be courageous. Challenge orthodoxy. Stand up for what you believe in. When you are in your rocking chair talking to your grandchildren many years from now, be sure you have a good story to tell.”- Amal Clooney
We women come across a long way by challenging orthodoxy and gender inequality. Keep following the trend and inspire future generations to stand up for what you believe in.
I had a great time while writing and sharing these powerful and inspiring women quotes for you. Hope you liked it. Which one is your favorite among all these? Please share with me!
This blog post is a part of the Women’s Day blog hop, themed on She: A Tribute to Her, hosted by Swarnali Nath from theblissfulstoryteller.com.