Everyone loves chocolates. Chocolates are an integral part of any celebration and considered as a most popular sweet treat option all across the world. Chocolates are high in carbohydrate and work as an excellent source of instant energy boost.
There are mainly three types of chocolates: white chocolates, milk chocolates and dark chocolates. Among all these, the dark chocolates are healthiest option and offer many health benefits too, when eat in moderation.
A recent scientific Research reveals that consuming a healthy amount of chocolate reduces your risk of heart disease by 37% and stroke by 29%. It also helps lowers your bad LDL cholesterol. Additionally, it reduces your risk of type 2 diabetes by up to 31%.
Being a holistic therapist and a health-conscious person, I always explore healthy alternatives for various food items.
Recently, I came across an amazing and trustworthy chocolate brand of India named “BeeTee’s melt” And loved their entire collection of chocolates. BeeTee’s melt chocolates are all natural, vegan and preservative free and made by following an authentic process and using honest ingredients.
What are other unique features of BeeTee’s melt chocolates? And why these chocolates are best option for chocolate lovers? Read the post to know more!
Before moving ahead, let me tell you a brief about the brand and their impressive philosophy!
About the brand
BeeTee’s Melt as a brand was conceived by Thamarai. She always had a passion for food. At 21, she began making chocolate using couverture which is baking chocolate. This bored her and soon she taught herself to make chocolate from scratch and later also completed an international course in chocolate making.
Her chocolates gained a cult following with her friends and family and thus BeeTee’s Melt was born.
How these chocolates are made?
Chocolate making is a sensitive and laborious process with a lot of Goldilocks rules (things have to be just right) and at Melt, they keen on controlling every aspect of it.
- As a first step, they work with cacao farmers from Vietnam and Kerala as they are one of the best in the world. Then they taste the raw beans (which are as bitter as a washed-up reality star, let us tell you!) and with their oversight, the beans are fermented in wooden crates with banana leaves.
- As next step, the beans are then dried in the sun until they are completely moisture free.
- Based on the initial taste test, their chocolate maker, would have guessed the roasting time needed for each batch and will hand-roast small batches in varying temperatures until she teases out the perfect chocolatey aroma.
- The roasted and cooled beans are cracked into nibs. The nibs are ground for 36 to 48 hours and the result that they get is chocolate liquor – a gooey wonder that is exactly as delicious as it sounds filled with the goodness of cacao butter and the seductive allure of liquid chocolate.
- Their chocolate maker, works the magic until the chocolate liquor reaches its destiny as a chocolate bar with the perfect taste, snap, mouth feel (yeah, it’s not the best way to describe chocolate but that’s what the experts look for) and melt. They do this by pouring the mass of chocolate liquor in a temperature-controlled room and tempers it until it is just right.
What are three amazing chocolate varieties are available from BeeTee’s Melt
Currently, they are offering three amazingly healthy varieties of chocolates:
- BeeTee’s Melt 72% Dark Chocolate with Palm sugar
- BeeTee’s Melt 54% Coconut Milk Chocolate
- BeeTee’s Melt 48% Milk Chocolate
Let’s get into more detailing of each one of these:
BeeTee’s Melt 72% Dark Chocolate with Palm sugar
Description & product details
BeeTee’s Melt 72% Dark Chocolate made from hand-picked cacao beans, cacao butter and sweetened with palm sugar should be the choice for the celebration. This is the chocolate for those who embrace their desires. It contains no refined Sugar, no preservatives, no fillers or no stabilizers.
Cacao Beans, Palm Sugar and Cacao Butter
BeeTee’s Melt 54% Coconut Milk Chocolate
Description & product details
BeeTee’s Melt 54% coconut milk chocolate made with prized cacao beans, cacao butter, coconut milk and sweetened with coconut sugar, this is the chocolate if you’re craving something decadent yet guilt-free. It contains no Refined Sugar, no Preservatives, no Fillers or no Stabilizers.
Coconut Milk, Cacao Beans, Cacao Butter and Coconut Sugar.
BeeTee’s Melt 48% Milk Chocolate
Description & product details
BeeTee’s Melt 48% Milk Chocolate made from choice cacao beans, cacao butter, milk solids and sweetened with muscovado sugar, this is the chocolate for the sweet tooth. it contains no refined Sugar, no preservatives, no fillers or no stabilizers.
Cacao Beans, Brown Sugar, Cacao Butter and Milk
5 reasons why BeeTee’s melt Chocolates are best option for chocolate lovers!
They all are natural and made up with honest ingredients
Yes, first and most important reason, BeeTee’s melt chocolates are natural and made up with honest ingredients. It contains raw materials which are mentioned in the ingredients list only. Other than that, there are no other flavors or preservatives are added in these chocolates.
They follow an authentic manufacturing process
As I had mentioned earlier in the post, that they follow an authentic manufacturing process and control every aspect of it precisely. Their manufacturing process make this a trustworthy and reliable chocolate brand.
Vegan & Preservative free
These chocolates are vegan and preservative free. There is no cocoa powder, no cocoa solids and no artificial sweetener. They are gluten free, soy free, refined sugar free and preservative free.
Socially and environmentally friendly
They import their cacao bean from UTZ Certified farms. The UTZ label stands for more sustainable farming and better opportunities for farmers, their families, and our planet.
It enables farmers to use better farming methods, grow better crops, and generate more income. And helps in improve working conditions, adapt to climate change, and protect the environment.
Good in taste & great for guilt free indulgence
Last but not the least, these chocolates are good in taste and great option for guilt free indulgence.
So, these are five reasons, why BeeTee’s melt Chocolates are best option for chocolate lovers. Did you had tried this brand? What was your experience? Please share with me.