- · Law of similar means a substance that is capable of producing morbid symptoms in a healthy person will cure the similar symptoms in disease person.
- · Law of simplex means one single remedy should be prescribed for a patient at any given time.
- · Law of minimum dose means, lower the dose of medication, the greater its effectiveness. According to this law the more diluted the homeopathic preparation, the more powerfully it works. homeopathy has a holistic approach to care and looks beyond the labels of diseases to cure their causes rather than merely their symptoms.
If you also have the same questions and want to find out more about homeopathic medicine and its efficacy, this article will answer some of the questions you may have.
- · Homeopathic medicines are safe, gentle, and non-toxic and usually had no adverse side effects. When these medicines used as directed they are completely safe for every one- including pregnant, nursing women and infants. They are given in such small doses and usually there is less chances of side effects.
- · Homeopathic medicines come from a range of natural substances which can be either plant, mineral or animal based. And these natural substances make it safe and gentle to use. These ingredients available in medicine enable the body to heal the problems naturally.
- Homeopathy Cures a disease from the root and gives long lasting to permanent cure. Homeopathy treats a patient on both physical and psychological level and helps in curing a disease from root instead of just treating the symptoms.
- Homoeopathic medicines are administered in the form of the tiny sweet globule. Every one accept it very well, even they loved it.
- Homeopathic medicines increase immunity and resistance power. When an indicated homoeopathic medicine is administered it acts on the vital force of the body and makes it stronger and enables the body to heal itself.
- Homeopathic medicines are believed to be safe when used with other medicines. Although homoeopathic remedies should not replace conventional treatment for serious health concerns, but they can be used as an alternative option.
- Last but not the least homoeopathic remedies are typically inexpensive and radially available. Therefore, they provide an affordable approach to healing.
- · There is lack of enough scientific evidence to support homeopathy as an effective treatment for any specific disease condition. In fact, several key concepts of homoeopathy are inconsistent with fundamental concepts of chemistry and physics. This thing creates so many significant challenges in carrying out the clinical research and efficacy of homeopathic remedies.
- · Homeopathic treatments are completely individualized and there is no uniform prescribing standard for physicians to treating any disease condition. In the same way, there is no surety of getting positive results in each case.
- · In some case it may take a long time to work and course of treatment can last for a long time. You have to be patient while taking this treatment.
- · We cannot rely on homeopathy medicines for treating a serious, emergency situations or surgical cases. It could be dangerous and life threatening.
- · As I had said earlier, be patient and do not expect an immediate cure with homeopathic treatment.
- · Always find a well-trained and a qualified homeopathic physician, you may suffer from adverse effects with homeopathic treatment if the physician is not well trained and qualified.
- · Be mentally prepared before homeopathic case taking, and try to answer all the questions as accurate as possible. The better information from your side will help the physician to prescribe better and you would be able to get good result sooner.
- · Always follow all the directions given by your doctor regarding dose, repetition of medicine and dietary restriction too.
As a parent and as a physician I had always observed good results with homeopathic treatment. Do you have an experience with the homoeopathic treatment? Do not forget to share with us, in the comment box. Until then eat healthy and live well.