Though it is little delay to wish…but I would love to wish you all a happy Valentine day!
Love is in the air and I hope you all had enjoyed this wonderful day of celebrating love with your dear ones.
While in popular culture, Valentine day symbolize the celebration of “Couple or partner love”, but I believe why should we limit or bound this celebration of love only to a couple or partner relationship. Don’t you think, it is a best day and perfect way to express our love, care and gratitude feeling for our family, friends and all dear ones who matter most in our life.
For most of us, Family is everything. We all love our families and can do anything to protect them but when it comes to express our emotions, we get fall short with words.
For me, it is always a hardest thing to do. I usually have a mildly teared eyes, when I talk about my family.
Here in USA, I have to wait for long years (at least 1-2) to meet them. I missed them so much and often re-called the past beautiful memories and moments that we had cherished as a family.
So, coming back to point of “Expressing our love for our family”, I believe, quotes are most beautiful and powerful ways to express our inner most feeling and caring thoughts for our loving family.
Quotes enlighten our mood and brings lots of positivity in our day-to-day life.
Quotes can be used on cards or on poster to express our feelings and can convey our emotions in most elegant manner.
So. This valentine day, I am sharing an amazing collection of 15 beautiful love quotes to celebrate your “Family love” with grace and style. Hoping you like it.
15 beautiful love quotes to celebrate “Family love” this Valentine day!
- “Being a family means you are a part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life”- Lisa Weed
Yes! Being a part of family give us a sense of warmth and lovingness. It is one of the most wonderful feeling that we want to cherish throughout our lives.
- In family life, love is the oil that eases fiction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony- Friedrich Nietzche
So true, love is one of the essential elements of loving family that brings joy and sense of closeness.
- When all the dust settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matters are faith, family and friends- Barbara Bush
Life is always filled with many ambitions and expectations but at the end, it’s not about getting materialistic pleasure or reaching new heights, but it is all about being close to our family and friends.
- Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights and our comfort when we occasionally falter- Brad Henry
Yes, we all want someone that guide us through hard times and cheer for us, when we reach new heights. Family is the driving force that help us keep going.
- The only rock that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family- Lee Iacocca
So true, life always had its own set of ups and down, family is one strong support that stay study with us throughout the journey.
- Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to talk is family. Having both is blessing.
Yes! During routine hectic life, we did not realize that how blessed are we? Indeed, home+family is a blessing and we should have a sense of gratitude for this each day.
- At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent.
Yes, time is most precious gift that we can give to our dear ones.
- It doesn’t matter how big our house was, it mattered that there was love in it.
Yes, love is the most essential thing that mattered most in making a loving and caring family.
- Being genetically related doesn’t make you family. Love, support, trust, sacrifice, honesty, security, compromise, respect, and loyalty is what makes you family.
So true, there are many important elements (Love, trust, sacrifice, honestly etc.) that makes a family, a real and loving family.
- Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present & future- Gail lumet Yes, with our parents and kids, we get the magical feeling and make discoveries about ourselves and about them.
- If the family were a fruit, it would be an orange, a circle of sections held together but separable, each segment is distinct- Letty cottin pogrehin
Yes, each member in family may have distinct characteristics, they held together with the strong bond of love and care.
- Love your family, spend time, be kind, serve each other. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised and today is short.
Many times, minor conflicts and misunderstanding creates a state of family conflicts, but it is very important to spend time together and keep no room for regrets.
- A family does not need to be perfect. It just needs to be united.
Yes, being together and support each other is way more important that being perfect as a family.
- Family where life begins and love never ends.
So true, family is the heart of home, where love is never broken.
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family- Mother Teressa.
Absolutely, if each one understands this simple thing, the world would be better place to live.
I hope you liked these quotes. Which one is your favorite? Please share with me!
This blog post is a part of the Petals of Love Blog Hop hosted by Swarnali Nath