It was 3 months ago when my daughters had started summer vacations and had lots of spare time, I had thought to keep them engaged in various creative and fun activities.
We had done lots of activity together as a family during vacation and with these,
1. My girls had learnt a lot
2. We had spent some great quality time together.
3. And I had gotten the really great response from my friends, and viewers with this kids activity video series.
So, even though now vacations are over but we are extending this series with lots of fun and creativity.
As this is the time of “ back to school” and I am sure most of the moms like me are searching more healthier option for after school snacks.
In this first after vacation video, Angel is helping you to make some easy, healthy and tasty after-school snacks
Here are 3 easy after school healthy snacks that can be made in less than 3 minutes.
1. Masala khakhra- khakhra is a thin wheat crust that is easily available on Indian grocery store. Take it and spread some Mixed vegetable mixture on it as a topping, add some seasoning and your masala khakhra is ready.
2. Healthy biscuit canopies- take some wheat or multigrain biscuits, add cheese slice, some mixed vegetables, little bit tomato ketchup, your healthy biscuit Canopy is ready.
Mixed fruit chat- take mixed fruits of your choice, add some chat masala and lemon juice. Your healthy fruit chat is ready to eat.
Please share your after-school healthy snack options. Also, please check, this post too for another easy recipe.
. Learn these recipes with video.